Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Paris Runway Reviews Using Zeugma

I dropped the ball on writing about Paris runways, but I've decided to make it up/punish myself with more strange creative constraints (see Fendi abcedarian - if you read it again, I'll love you forever). So I'm going to describe a few favourite looks from a few favourite runways using zeugma.

Stella McCartney Fall 2010 RTW
He admired her unfettered coat and character.
Sheer organza overlays subdue paillette sequins and sexuality.


Lanvin Fall 2010 RTW
She walked in, her silhouette draped in matte fabric and simplicity.
She walked out, her front embellished with ostrich feathers and flash.


Vanessa Bruno Fall 2010 RTW
Her shoulders slouched in a strapped blazer and nonchalance.
She layered herself in chiffon, shearling and warmth.

(Images are via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment