Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today's Inspiration

Here are some looks that are making me happy today - I hope they inspire you too. Happy Tuesday. xox

I love this cozy, fuzzy, effortless, layered look.
Bambi Northwood-Blyth in Russh (via Studded Hearts)

This is a little predictable of me, no? Oversized, soft pink suit.
Dolores Doll by Sophie Delaporte in Lula (via Fashion Gone Rogue)

Maybe a little predictable of me, also - neutrals head to toe, but I love Hanneli's style and her blog.

This outfit reminds me of Audrey Hepburn on the fire escape with a guitar singing Moon River.
Lara Stone by Alasdair McLennan (via Fashion Gone Rogue)

A little grunge inspired - ripped shirts and knotted hair. I love how simple and casual this is, yet I would definitely wear this on a night out. Lesson: all you need is a pair of killer boots.
Lindsey Hoover by Chadwick Tyler for Resin's Spring 2010 lookbook (via Fashion Gone Rogue)


I'd love to wear this Helmut Lang dress and jacket out tonight...
Maddie Welch in Russh by Benny Horne (via Fashion Gone Rogue)

No comments:

Post a Comment