Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hi, can I have your hair (again) please?

I'm still not done posting pictures of dip-dyed hair or brightly streaked Crayola marker hair. Today's post is brought to you by the colour red. My hair is finally the length I ASKED for way back in November when a hairdresser went renegade on my head...so I figure, by the end of the year (*cry*), it will be back to the length it used to be. I am so impatient, I keep getting crazed ideas like Delall-ing my hair with my lover's electric razor, but hasn't that haircut been cloned and copied enough already? or are we at the point where there was enough of a lull (the post-trendy trendiness) that it's acceptable? Wait, that doesn't matter! I should do it if I like it. Truth is, my hair isn't LONG enough to pull it off SHAVING THE SIDE OF MY HEAD the way I'd like so we're back to square one. Hmm. Dyeing. There's a first time for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment