Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stretsis Spring 2010

So I'm posting looks from Stretsis, an indie label helmed by Pim Sukhahuta, as a very literal interpretation of Spring's arrival. Daisy adorned, pastel framed shades (by Thierry Lasry) and ruffled floral party dresses. Maybe it's slightly too "girly" for me. Because I LOOK sixteen, I generally try to dress older (and by older, I mean my actual age) and more sexy or sophisticated. But sometimes, it's necessary to put on a cute baby-doll dress and be a fun-loving hippy girly girl, right? I choose the outfit with the baby blue blazer, because it takes the girly down half a notch. That outfit is perfect for, let's say, a birthday night, which would, let's say, hypothetically be in two days. Hypothetically.

(images from Fashion Copious and Nylon)

No comments:

Post a Comment