Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I ♥ Freja

We're all well aware of my love for Freja Beha Erichsen. I fell in love with her when I first saw this picture of her, looking like a tomboy rockabilly greaser with her hair slicked back and wearing a simple ripped wife beater. This is Freja in Vogue UK by Patrick Demarchelier and styled by Lucinda Chambers. I'm posting it mostly because I have a major girl crush on Freja, and the styling is alright. The chain detail Balenciaga boots that keep popping up in editorials (in fact, Freja wore them already here) are wearing me down. Meaning, they're kind of growing on me. Meaning, maybe I always liked them, despite their being slightly too ostentatious for my taste. Meaning, I want them. Back to the editorial, though. I didn't post all the pictures, mostly because it's not Freja at her best. Mostly, she looks kind of confused. So I'm adding another picture of Freja in all her natural dimpled tousled hair glory just to prove to you how beautiful she is (as if you needed proof).

(via Fashion Gone Rogue)



(via Jak & Jil)

No comments:

Post a Comment