Sunday, April 4, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

It's my last morning in Israel - leaving for the airport in a few hours. I know my posts have been sparse since I've been here, but once I get back to rainy Amsterdam and we remove beaches from the equation, I'm sure I'll be back to my regular posting self. Today's inspiration stems from three things:
1 - Switching back to cold(er) weather i.e. having to surrender the sundress and flip flops for something more seasonally appropriate.
2 - Missing my girlfriends. A lot.
3 - Amanda Norgaard, the 17-year-old Danish model.
These pictures have been sitting on my desktop for a while and I still find the oversized jean shorts and Doc Martens effortless and refreshing. The long side braid à la Alexander Wang S/S 2010 is something I would be constantly wearing if I hadn't CUT OFF ALL MY HAIR last winter. And looking at the pictures of Amanda with Dorothea smiling and being silly makes me miss having a good friend around.

(via Altamira)

No comments:

Post a Comment