Friday, April 16, 2010

Black & White

I got this vintage bowler hat a while back and I think I only wore it once. Well, here it is! Channeling a bit of Charlie Chaplin today. Or Clockwork Orange? Two very different things.

I was planning to wear my beloved flea market turquoise necklace with this outfit, but yesterday, it exploded right outside the door to my building. After which, I spent about 10 minutes squatting there, with groceries, purse and keys still awkwardly in my arms/hands...scooping beads off the ground and also retrieving them from the inside of my shirt...beads falling everywhere...three construction men staring at me. (SATC: "I came all the way from New York to squat and scoop at Dior...")

Oh well. Nothing a little dental floss and handy work can't fix.


No comments:

Post a Comment