Thursday, April 8, 2010

Denim, lace and shoes

Jalouse March 2010 continues the big denim trend for spring. I chose my favourites from the editorial. Stylist Sébastien Cambos dresses Marloes Horst (photographed by Sol Sanchez) in a Chanel cotton and crinoline skirt, in Vanessa Bruno fringe and in delicate lace for a feminine take on denim. I also get kind of a western cowgirl vibe from the hats (also a stripper vibe - not so keen on the poses). The fourth picture has no denim, but I am in love with that Dolce & Gabbana white lace and fringe dress. I want to get married in it (to it?) and I hate weddings, particularly wedding dresses.

Last, but not least, the shoes. You may remember them from such Jalouse editorials as this. They are Sportmax laced leather and canvas cutaway boots. I want them. I prefer them in muted beige or khaki green tones rather than the brown ones featured in this Jalouse editorial.



Sportmax Spring 2010 RTW (via New York Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment