Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Anna Selezneva in Vogue Nippon

Ok, let's just take a break from the New York runway, which is all I've been posting this week. I'm not runway/fashion week obsessed. It's basically research, to see what designers are up to and study the trends as part of evolving my own personal style? Does that make sense? Anyway, I think it's time for more editorial posts (and personal style posts, yes, I will get in front of the camera again soon).
This is photographed by Mark Segal and styled by George Cortina. And ok fine, you're kind of like *scoff* "Oh, a pretty model in haute couture on the side of a dirt rural road, what an original juxtaposition." But she's wearing a Budweiser can as a cuff and that is just really cool. (images via Fashion Gone Rogue)


No comments:

Post a Comment