Saturday, February 27, 2010

Alberta Ferretti Fall 2010 RTW

When I think of Alberta Ferretti, I think of a subdued and understated glamour, which is the antithesis to my Versace post, right? Alberta Ferretti makes dresses that are soft on the eyes and elegant. Far from being plain, though, Ferretti adds a subtle glitz to her look - I keep picturing Audrey Hepburn. Wearing one of her dresses wouldn't dead stop a party, but people would be whispering about you all night, which is a kind of attention I personally prefer! I love the first nude dress (if my message hasn't quite hit home, let me repeat that I LOVE NUDES right now) with its delicate jeweled embellishments. Another favourite is the white dress Freja is wearing, with its sheer sleeves decorated with sparkles. I posted the long black tulle dress because it reminds me of a simplified Marchesa dress.

(from Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment