Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Biker

Many years ago, I bought a pair of $30 brown faux leather biker boots, even before Frye really blew up. Those boots graced my little feet through 7 Canadian winters and were by far the warmest, most comfortable, most worn, most commented on and simply the coolest boots I have ever owned. I parted with them before my move to Europe and now it's time for an update. I think I'd like to switch calf for ankle and brown for black. Here are some inspiring looks.

The girls at Fashion Squad, Lina di Moda, Fashion Toast and Caroline's Mode.

Rag & Bone moto classic boot $550 at La Garçonne

Aje biker boots $525

Opening Ceremony cropped harness cowboy boot $330

Jeffrey Campbell for Free People Harness Harley boot $216.93 at freepeople.com

Deena & Ozzy Perf Harness boot $58 at Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment