Monday, July 26, 2010

Things I'm into these days

Inspiration: Acne Pre-S/S 2011. Thick heels make stilettos look like wimps. I'm tired of wedges too (that was fast). Besides, these would fare well on the Dutch cobblestones I tackle awkwardly on a nightly basis.

In descending order: Seychelles Cheerio boots, Jeffrey Campbell Bradley boots, Chloé leather lace-up boots, Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots (if you want to buy me these as a present, I'm a size 7 and go here and I'll love you forever).

Inspiration: Clémence Poesy. I like wide brim fedoras best, but why not have fun and go leather or cowgirl?

Descending: Maria from vanillascented, Acne Pre-S/S 2011, Urban Outfitters cooperative felt boater hat, ASOS wide brim fedora.

Inspiration: Nadia from FrouFrouu. This is the easiest more perfect summer look to go with a messy up-do. Just go out, find a little vintage $2 silky scarf, do a quick twice-over-wrap-around (makes sense to me?) and tie a knot at the top.

Descending: Alexander McQueen cashmere-blend skull-print scarf, Otrera Hamsa printed silk-chiffon scarf and Urban Outfitters floral print.

1 comment: