Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where I've been

I'm back in Amsterdam, have been back since Wednesday. It's been hard re-adjusting, especially after my 2.5 weeks in happy. Before I get back into fashion, which I will, here are the polaroids I promised.

One of the best parts of my trip was wandering around Portland and finding the death to the Pixies t-shirt I've been looking everywhere for (the boyfriend's is too tattered and too big for me). There it was on a hanger all perfect and in my size for 10 bucks at Ray's Ragtime.

And then I got back here and threw it in the wash, not knowing there was a small tub of lip balm in some pocket of some unimportant garment. A small tub of lip balm that subsequently was discovered, empty, after unloading the DRYER. Death to the Pixies, spotted in little oil stains. Heartbreaking. It's not too noticeable, but it bothers me. Possible fix is to put in small vintage-esque rips where the stains are...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment