Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spring is like a perhaps hand


spring is like a perhaps
Hand in a window
(carefully to
and fro moving New and
Old things,while
people stare carefully
moving a perhaps
fraction of flower here placing
an inch of air there)and

without breaking anything.

- e.e. cummings


Elle France (via Fashion Gone Rogue)


h&m Garden Collection (via Fashion Gone Rogue)


Brian Reyes bleeding heart strapless dress (via Style.com)

Powder pinks, bright blues, florals and prints are pulling me out of my January monochrome. Looking at all the spring/summer 2010 lines is making me forget that Spring is still months away.

5 comments:

  1. Love love love this Reyes dress. My favorite piece in his beautiful Spring line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print on the Brian Reyes dress. All of his designs are so modern and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print on the Brian Reyes dress is my favorite! Seriously in love with that dress. I saw some of his other pieces as well and it really makes me wish warmer weather was here now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Brian Reyes puts modern colors on a classic silhouette. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's my favourite piece in his spring line too. His other bleeding heart dress was a close second though. The print is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete